Handling the benefits needs of your current and future employees can help ensure that your company grows strong for years to come. By streamlining the benefits administration and management process, you can ensure that your employee and legal compliance needs are being met, all while minimizing the impact on your staff.
Fortunately, you don’t have to handle all of your benefits administration and management services in house. Let our expert HR staff handle the complexities of negotiation, renewal and administration processes. We provide options, education and online tools that can help you understand your benefits options, save time and reduce expenses. We can take care of insurance vendor relationships, monthly plan administration and handle issues that come up during the administration process.
We can assist with:
- Health care plan design and renewals – Perhaps no area in HR has been more significantly affected in the past five years as health care. Navigating the complex requirements as an employer and providing plans that your employees will appreciate is easier with our help.
- Dental and vision care plan design and renewals – Finding affordable, yet comprehensive, dental and vision care plans can be a challenge. With benefits administration from RMI, we’ll help locate the best plans and guide you toward a decision that will balance your employees’ desire for coverage with your budget.
- Disability and life insurance plan design and renewals – These plans help you offer advanced coverage options for your employees. We can assist with sourcing plan options, comparisons and enrollment for a variety of disability and life insurance options.
- Supplemental and voluntary benefit plan design and renewals – Additional plan needs? No problem. Our HR experts can evaluate your current plans and provide solutions for upgrades, transfers or adjustments.
- 125 Cafeteria Plan compliance – With this reimbursement plan governed by IRS Section 125, employees can contribute a certain amount of their gross income to designated accounts before taxes. Whether you seek to allow contributions to medical plans, dependent care expenses or other options, we can help you determine the best 125 Cafeteria plan and ensure compliance.
- COBRA Administration – Providing COBRA continuing health coverage is an essential part of your role as an employer. Let our HR experts help you understand plan coverage options, qualified beneficiaries and qualifying events.
- FSA, HSA and HRA Administration – Flexible spending accounts, health spending accounts and health reimbursement accounts are growing in popularity with employees. In order to offer benefits that are appealing to top candidates, work with RMI to find and administer FSA, HSA and HRA options.
- 401K, profit sharing and investment planning – When you make it easy for employees to plan and save for their future, you build a sense of loyalty and teamwork. No matter what form your saving and profit sharing programs take, we can help compare options, source vendors and complete enrollment for your employees.
All of our benefit plans meet the requirements for State and Federal healthcare regulations. Simplify your HR and contact us today for a free consultation.