Join our dynamic Accounting Team in our Fitchburg office to assist our Comptroller. RMI is an outsourcing HR company providing payroll, safety, workers comp, employee benefits and HR legal compliance to small and mid-sized companies. This is a very fast paced, diverse environment that puts a high value on customer service and promotes the education of our team members.
- Processing A/P and A/R in a multi-division, multi-company environment
- Back up Payroll Tax Administrator
- Send daily ACH bank files.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Controlled Disbursements
- Complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations
- Compiles statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Professional Experience: Minimum 3 years in Accounting Environment.
- Strong Leadership Skills required.
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) a plus
- Candidates should be familiar with PR Processing Software and QuickBooks or any other Accounting Software, and able to work in a fast pace environment. Must be computer literate, pay attention to detail, accurate, and a team player, must be able to compile financial statements and related supporting schedules on a monthly and year end basis. Must be familiar with closing procedures, and internal audits.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Paid Holidays after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Company 401K match is 100% of the first 6% of gross compensation.
- Section 125 Cafeteria “pre-tax” plans available (premiums, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts).
- 50,000 Life & 10,000 AD&D Insurance Policy paid by RMI.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance (benefit of 60% of the employee’s weekly salary) after 30 days of full-time employment for non-work related illness or injury.
- Eligible for RMI Health, Dental, and Supplemental plans through payroll deduction the first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- RMI will contribute towards Health or Dental premiums for full-time employees.
- Payroll Direct Deposit available. Payroll Pay Cards are also available.
- Eligible for Discount Ticket Programs currently available to RMI clients.
- Company paid educational seminars.