Would you like to work for a Successful HR Company?
Resource Management, Inc., an HRO, provides Human Resources Services to businesses Nationwide including; HR Management, Payroll, Employee Benefits, and Risk Management.
Due to the significant growth potential Nationwide, we are looking to add motivated sales professionals to our teams in MA, CT, NH, TN, and FL.
This is more than a job….it’s a career!
Any of the following:
- A successful track record in sales for at least two years with a strong network of contacts
- Professional demeanor and ability to present a complex concept to Business Owners and Senior Management
- Be a strong closer with excellent cold call, networking and market development skills
- Have owned a business and know the challenges a small business owner faces
- Have the enthusiasm, high-energy and desire to earn a six-figure income within 3 years
- Paid Holidays after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Company 401K match is 100% of the first 6% of gross compensation.
- Section 125 Cafeteria “pre-tax” plans available (premiums, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts).
- 50,000 Life & 10,000 AD&D Insurance Policy paid by RMI.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance (benefit of 60% of the employee’s weekly salary) after 30 days of full-time employment for non-work related illness or injury.
- Eligible for RMI Health, Dental, and Supplemental plans through payroll deduction the first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- RMI will contribute towards Health or Dental premiums for full-time employees.
- Payroll Direct Deposit available. Payroll Pay Cards are also available.
- Eligible for Discount Ticket Programs currently available to RMI clients.
- Company paid educational seminars.