The IT Support team maintains the computer networks of the organization, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- Installs and configures computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
- Responds in a timely manners to service issues and requests.
- Provides technical support across the company (in person or over the phone).
- Responsible for setting up accounts for new users (system, email, phones).
- Repairs and replace equipment as necessary.
- Assesses new technology.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Two or more years of IT experience (support, help desk)
- Strong Computer skills
- A technical and logical thought process
- Ability to stick to deadlines
- Associates Degree or two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Cafeteria plan, Health, Dental and vision, 401K, FSA among others