What Every Small Business Needs to Know about PPACA
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) is a healthcare reform that has resulted in many changes. The legislation has long-term implications that will affect both individuals and businesses for years to come.
As an employer, it can be confusing to understand what your responsibilities are and what steps need to be taken to ensure compliance with this reform. You may also be wondering if you even need to worry about it all.
In this eBook, we take a close look at what the PPACA means for small business owners.
- Why it was created
- Will the PPACA affect your business?
- Are you legally required to offer health coverage?
- How it affects small/mid-sized businesses vs. larger companies
- What are private healthcare exchanges?
- How to use private healthcare exchanges
- How much money you can expect to pay when offering health coverage to employees
- How to make the transition and resources that can help
Ultimately, this resource can be used to help make an informed decision about what you need to do to ensure your business is compliant with the PPACA.
Just fill out the form to the right and download your copy today.