Start your career today with a team of Accounting and Payroll Professionals providing service to clients nationwide.
Monitor, manage and reconcile payroll taxes at the employer and employee level. Includes reconciliation to the general ledger as well as to Tax Service reports, preparation, and ensuring compliance.
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting after each pay run to ensure accurate filings by tax service provider.
- Manage filing of tax updates weekly.
- Prepare quarterly tax filings.
- Prepare headcount tax forms.
- Reconcile payroll taxes to the general ledger and book journal entries.
- Reconcile cash activity to Payroll and ADP Tax Services reports.
- Reconcile Payroll reports to 941s and W-2s.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Special projects and research.
- Payroll reconciliations to the general ledger.
- Research and reconciliation of payroll taxes from prior periods.
- Gather and report requested date to internal and external recipients.
- 2-4 years’ experience with payroll tax filings and compliance issues.
- Strong accounting skills, detail oriented, proficient in excel
- HRIS experience a plus, but not a must.
- Must be able to create reconciliations that clearly communicate.
- Experience reconciling and preparing W-2 forms.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and coworkers.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Company 401K match is 100% of the first 6% of gross compensation.
- Section 125 Cafeteria “pre-tax” plans available (premiums, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts).
- 20,000 Life & 10,000 AD&D Insurance Policy paid by RMI, effective immediately for full-time employees.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance (benefit of 60% of the employee’s weekly salary) after 30 days of full-time employment for non-work related illness or injury.
- Eligible for RMI Health, Dental, and Supplemental plans through payroll deduction the first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- RMI will contribute towards Health or Dental premiums for full-time employees.
- Payroll Direct Deposit available, Payroll Debit Cards are also available
- Eligible for Discount Ticket Programs currently available to RMI clients.
- Company paid educational seminars.