Start your career today with a team of Payroll Professionals providing service to clients nationwide.
The payroll Specialist will prepare multi-client payrolls by performing the following tasks:
- Process and package client payrolls according to batch assignments
- Prioritize work according to shipping and bank schedules
- Prepare packages for Fed-ex and mail deliveries
- Perform quality control checks to insure accuracy of payrolls
- Prepare custom reports for clients upon request
- Enter pay rate changes into the HRIS system
- Take phone calls and direct the caller to the appropriate staff member if appropriate
- Provide problem resolution for Payroll issues and document details in the computer CRM program
- Scan time sheets and backup documentation and save in the computer system
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Two or more years of experience in an office environment
- Strong computer skills, data entry and attention to detail
- Payroll processing experience and knowledge of payroll regulations (FLSA)
- Associates Degree plus 2 years of experience
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Company 401K match is 100% of the first 6% of gross compensation.
- Section 125 Cafeteria “pre-tax” plans available (premiums, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts).
- 20,000 Life & 10,000 AD&D Insurance Policy paid by RMI, effective immediately for full time employees.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance (benefit of 60% of the employee’s weekly salary) after 30 days of full time employment for non-work related illness or injury.
- Eligible for RMI Health, Dental, and Supplemental plans through payroll deduction the first of the month following 30 days of full time employment.
- RMI will contribute towards Health or Dental premiums for full time employees.
- Payroll Direct Deposit available. Payroll Debit Cards are also available
- Eligible for Discount Ticket Programs currently available to RMI clients.
- Company paid educational seminars.