We are looking for a Team Player who will put the success of the Team above their own interests and is looking to advance their career in Human Resources. Work with our HR experts in our Orlando office.
Resource Management provides Human Resources services including Payroll, Benefits, Safety, and Compliance to small and mid-sized companies.
The HR Consultant manages client relationship for assigned clients, administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity and provides customer service to worksite employees by performing the following duties:
- Prepares installation for new clients and prepare customized handbook addendum based on guidelines
- Plans and conducts benefit orientations when needed at client sites
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
- Keeps records of benefit plan participation, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, terminations and employee statistics for government reporting
- Provides on-site training for clients for topics such as; interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, and sexual harassment
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and resolves problems; advises client in appropriate resolution of employee issues
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental, disability, 401(k) plans, vacation, sick leave, and FMLA in compliance with ACA
- Prepares employee separation notices and DUA claims, and provides COBRA calculations and documentation
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Manager
The successful candidate must have superior oral and written communications skills, ability to conduct presentations to a variety of audiences, be a strong team player, possess excellent computer skills and be able to handle many tasks simultaneously.
You will need 1 – 3 years experience working in a Human Resources department plus a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 6 Paid Holidays after 30 days of full-time employment.
- 1 week of Vacation after 1 year of full-time service 2 weeks of Vacation after 3 years of full-time service 3 weeks of Vacation after 5 years of full-time service
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year after 90 days of full-time employment plus one additional Paid Personal Day for every year of full-time service up to a maximum of 10 days. Example: 5 years of service=8 personal days.
- Company 401K match is 100% of the first 6% of gross compensation.
- Section 125 Cafeteria “pre-tax” plans available (premiums, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts).
- 20,000 Life & 10,000 AD&D Insurance Policy paid by RMI, effective immediately for full-time employees.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance (benefit of 60% of the employee’s weekly salary) after 30 days of full-time employment for non-work related illness or injury.
- Eligible for RMI Health, Dental, and Supplemental plans the first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- Payroll Direct Deposit available. Payroll Pay Cards are also available
- Eligible for Discount Ticket Programs currently available to RMI clients.
- Company paid educational seminars.