Are you looking for a career in HR? Join our dynamic HR team in Fitchburg. As an HR outsource company, RMI provides payroll, safety, HR compliance and benefit administration to clients nationwide.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively managing client issues, complaints and inquiries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
This position serves as the first point of contact for clients, employees and vendors, delivering excellent customer service by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; and maintaining the CRM database.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answers multi-line phone on a rotation basis, managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Answers inquiries and resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; processing emails; forwarding requests to HR Consultants or other departments.
- Maintains CRM by entering information regarding the phone calls. Keep records of all conversations in a comprehensible way.
- Enhances RMI’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile to meet their needs.
- Frequently attend team meetings and educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- 2 years of previous experience in a customer support role, preferably in an HR department or call center
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- High school diploma required
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Company 401K match is 100% of the first 6% of gross compensation.
- Section 125 Cafeteria “pre-tax” plans available (premiums, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts).
- 20,000 Life & 10,000 AD&D Insurance Policy paid by RMI.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance (benefit of 60% of the employee’s weekly salary) after 30 days of full-time employment for non-work related illness or injury.
- Eligible for RMI Health, Dental, and Supplemental plans through payroll deduction the first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- RMI will contribute towards Health or Dental premiums for full-time employees.
- Payroll Direct Deposit available. Payroll Pay Cards are also available.
- Discount Ticket Programs; vacation packages, movies, events.
- Company paid educational seminars.